Being rude could hurt someone badly! But less people do understand this and their rudeness becomes endless. If you dislike someone, at least don’t be rude to them because if you’ll deal with them in a good way, it won’t hurt them. Even I have faced many Rude People in my life and seriously, I know how it feels exactly when you can’t figure out what’s wrong with them.
Well, I never response them in a same way, I’ve always been polite to everyone and that’s quite a very brilliant feeling. So, I have compiled a list of some fabulous quotes for Rude People and to be honest, you should read them all. All of these have a great lesson to learn for those who face rude people and also for those who treat others with their rude behavior. Check them out and Spread the Love!
100+ Best Quotes For Rude People 2016
1. ) Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
2. ) If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
3. ) Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
4. ) A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
5. ) A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
6. ) War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
7. ) The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
8. ) I should’ve known it wasn’t going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I’m a Libra and she’s a bitch.
9. ) Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
10. ) Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
11. ) A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
12. ) Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
13. ) A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
14. ) Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
15. ) Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
16. ) Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
17. ) Hallmark Card: “I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re still here.”
18. ) I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, “I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” I said, “You’ll be sorry.” He said, “Oh, yeah? Why?” I said, “Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”
19. ) Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
20. ) I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
21. ) We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
22. ) My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
23. ) Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
24. ) 38. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
25. ) Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
26. ) We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
27. ) The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
28. ) Two wrongs don’t make a right, take your parents as an example.
29. ) Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
30. ) Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
31. ) Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
32. ) You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket… I’d miss you heaps and think of you often.
33. ) You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
34. ) There’s a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can’t get away.
35. ) The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
36. ) How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
37. ) I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
38. ) My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too.
39. ) If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
40. ) Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
You May Also Check The 90+ Most Loving Cute Crush Quotes 2016
41. ) Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
42. ) Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
43. ) The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
44. ) Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
45. ) Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
46. ) A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
47. ) Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.
48. ) With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
49. ) Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
50. ) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
51. ) You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
52. ) He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
53. ) Wife: “I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?” Husband: “You have perfect eyesight.”
54. ) A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.
55. ) Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
56. ) If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea… does that mean that one enjoys it?
57. ) I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
58. ) Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
59. ) Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
60. ) I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die.
61. ) To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
62. ) If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!
63. ) I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
64. ) I always take life with a grain of salt, …plus a slice of lemon, …and a shot of tequila.
65. ) The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
66. ) A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
67. ) It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
68. ) Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
69. ) Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.
70. ) Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
71. ) Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
72. ) To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
73. ) I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
74. ) A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
75. ) What’s the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins “Once upon a time…” A southern fairytale begins “Y’all ain’t gonna believe this shit…”
76. ) If sex is a pain in the ass, then you’re doing it wrong…
77. ) Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
78. ) I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
79. ) If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
80. ) My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
81. ) Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
82. ) Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
83. ) God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
84. ) When in doubt, mumble.
85. ) Why is it that most nudists are people you don’t want to see naked?
86. ) I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
87. ) A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
88. ) Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
89. ) Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
90. ) Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.
91. ) If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?
92. ) Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
93. ) I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
94. ) Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
95. ) 36. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with “Guess” on it…so I said “Implants?”
96. ) If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
97. ) We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
98. ) Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
99. ) The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
100. ) 39. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “If an emergency, notify:” I put “DOCTOR”. What’s my mother going to do?
101. ) 37. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
102. ) When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
103. ) Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
104. ) When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
105. ) If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.
106. ) I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
107. ) Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. “Yes” is the answer.
108. ) Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?