6 September is the day when Pakistan Army defended the attack by Indian army on west Pakistan at Lahore border, Whole Pakistani nation celebrate this day as memorial of the martyrs that day. You should also express your feeling in the form of sharing Defence Day Quotes or Defence Day Status on your social profiles.
If you are giving speech on defence day in Pakistan it will be a great start for that too if you mention a proper Quotation with that. Choose among following.
50+ Outstanding Defence Day Status And Quotes 2016
1. ) I don’t know if this is the kind of retrospective analysis that people are fond of applying to their work or actions, but it feels like I knew I was going to be famous and I knew that an element of that would be traumatic, so that if I could make myself something big and otherworldly, it would be a kind of defence.
2. ) Until I was about 14, I was a fat boy, or at least I looked like a fat boy.I think that being funny was a bit of a defence mechanism for me, so I ended up being a bit of a joker.
3. ) It’s true that youth is wasted on the young and, if I had my life to live over again, I suppose I would pay more attention to my career. I would make better choices. But, in my defence, I would say that I have three wonderful children, and that’s something I am very proud of.
4. ) We know that defence work results in more than great defence hardware – it can drive innovation and advances in all areas of our life.
5. ) I understand all the problems for the Ministry of Defence, of course I do; working within a budget and trying to do so many things is not easy.
6. ) Going to religious places gives me clarity. When I am sitting there, I am in a state of gratitude with my defence mechanism down and am open to receiving that energy, that gives me clarity as at that time, you are listening to your heart. The heart shows you the direction in life. The mind exists only to execute your emotion.
7. ) The modern believer is not suspicious enough, which is perhaps why, when they try to construct arguments in their defence, the convictions are left doing all the work and reason, debilitated by neglect, weakly fails to prop them up.
8. ) I make terrible jokes every time I go into a hospital. I think it’s a defence mechanism.
9. ) When grand plans for scientific and defence technologies are made, do the people in power think about the sacrifices the people in the laboratories and fields have to make?
10. ) The Patriot missile is a point defence missile. Point defence means that you put the missile at a location to defend a very specific target such as an airfield, a supply dump or a headquarters.
11. ) There can be no defence like elaborate courtesy.
12. ) Enlightened self interest from those involved in hydrocarbons should lead to the support of technologies enabling the clean use of hydrocarbons, such as carbon capture and storage, and not to the defence of deniers and cranks.
13. ) Quite honestly, if we do manage to destroy the planet with our devil-may-care attitude to natural resources, I’d suggest we leave, as a dossier in our defence, the collected letters to agony aunts and uncles down the generations. It would certainly prove that we weren’t all bad!
14. ) Hungary is, in a word, in a state of WAR against the Hapsburg dynasty, a war of legitimate defence, by which alone it can ever regain independence and freedom.
15. ) A defence in the Inquisition is of little use to the prisoner, for a suspicion only is deemed sufficient cause of condemnation, and the greater his wealth the greater his danger.
16. ) Our commitment to defence goes beyond this. It’s a long-term commitment to make SA the home for Australian defence. It’s a commitment to providing the right infrastructure and the right people.
17. ) Sadness is also a kind of defence.
18. ) New Zealand’s taken some very significant decisions in relation to defence in the last two years.
19. ) Scotland forms a crucial part of our Armed Forces which should not be jeopardised by rushed cuts or a rush to the exit from the U.K. Defence jobs are vital to the Scottish economy and yet independence puts thousands of jobs at risk.
20. ) In the one defence, briefly, we accept responsibility but deny that it was bad: in the other, we admit that it was bad but don’t accept full, or even any, responsibility.
21. ) I don’t imagine Heads of Government would ever be able to say I’m not an economist therefore I can’t take decisions on matters of the economy; I’m not a soldier I can’t take decisions on matters of defence; I’m not an educationist so I can’t take decisions about education.
22. ) He that rebels against reason is a real rebel, but he that in defence of reason rebels against tyranny has a better title to Defender of the Faith, than George the Third.
23. ) We have not sought this conflict; we have sought too long to avoid it; our forbearance has been construed into weakness, our magnanimity into fear, until the vindication of our manhood, as well as the defence of our rights, is required at our hands.
24. ) I do not intend to dispute in any way the need for defence cuts and the need for government spending cuts in general. I do not share a not in my backyard approach to government spending reductions.
25. ) I procrastinate in spades. In my defence, I also try to have all other distractions solved before I can concentrate on writing. My small theory is that to write for three hours, you need to feel like you have three days. To write for three days, you need to feel like you’ve got three weeks, and so on.
26. ) If you look at things that really affect people’s lives – sport, the arts, charities – they were always at the back of the queue for government money – health, social security, defence, pensions were all way ahead. And each of those areas – sports, the arts, the lottery – got relatively petty cash from the government.
27. ) When others stood idly by, you and your families gave your all, in defence of a risen people and in pursuit of Irish freedom and unity.
28. ) I am never proud to participate in violence, yet I know that each of us must care enough for ourselves that we can be ready and able to come to our own defence when and wherever needed.
29. ) Some people get very confused about my game. They think it’s better if the court is slow, because I have a good defence. But the faster it is, the better for me. My spin is more painful for my opponents, my aggressive game works better.
30. ) As I suffer in the defence of my Country, I must consider this hour as the most glorious of my life -Remember that I die as becomes a British Officer, while the manner of my death must reflect disgrace on your Commander.
31. ) Doesn’t the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes.
32. ) That a man be willing, when others are so too, as far forth as for peace and defence of himself he shall think it necessary, to lay down this right to all things; and be contented with so much liberty against other men, as he would allow other men against himself.
33. ) Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
34. ) God bless the Union it is dearer to us for the blood of brave men which has been shed in its defence.
35. ) The history of man is the history of crimes, and history can repeat. So information is a defence. Through this we can build, we must build, a defence against repetition.
36. ) I spend the entire 90 minutes looking for space on the pitch. I’m always between the opposition’s two holding midfielders and thinking, ‘The defence is here, so I get the ball and I go there to where the space is.’
37. ) We will work with industrial or Dept. Of Defence sponsorship as long as we keep our principals of openness firm we’re proud to work with the military, and they respect that in turn.
38. ) The home to everyone is to him his castle and fortress, as well for his defence against injury and violence, as for his repose.
39. ) I went to work for the Civil Service. I’d wanted to work for the Ministry of Defence because I had some far-fetched idea that it had something to do with the Avengers, but I ended up in Social Security.
40. ) Our job as a government is to start with the great underpinnings of our current economic growth – particularly defence and mining – and build on these.
41. ) A zeal for the defence of their country led these heroes to the scene of action, though with a few men to attack a powerful army of experienced warriors.
42. ) The defence and air defence ministers were both replaced and more than 2,000 officers lost their jobs.
43. ) I have the Pleasure to assure you Congress pay particular Attention to the Defence of New Jersey, and hitherto have denied us nothing which we have Asked for that Purpose.
44. ) It is the duty of our men to enroll themselves in the national services. We need all our manpower for defence. For the military and… we need a quarter of a million men.
45. ) In the wars of the European powers in matters relating to themselves we have never taken any part, not does it comport with our policy so to do. It is only when our rights are invaded or seriously menaced that we resent injuries or make preparation for our defence.
46. ) Those who deny the right of a jury to protect an individual in resisting an unjust law of the government, deny him all defence whatsoever against oppression.
47. ) So my own suspicion is that the attorney has stopped this prosecution because part of her defence was to question legality and that would have brought his advice into the public domain again and there was something fishy about the way in which he said war was legal.
48. ) With wives, men hide behind the air of bravado, which is basically a defence mechanism, I think. Clever creatures, women. Very clever.
49. ) I think there is no defending a title. You don’t go into a season with a points advantage over anyone. So I don’t think it’s ever a title defence. I think you’ve got a different number on your bike, if you choose so, but everyone starts at zero again.
50. ) Defence is our best attack.
51. ) We have the character of an island nation: independent, forthright, passionate in defence of our sovereignty. We can no more change this British sensibility than we can drain the English Channel. And because of this sensibility, we come to the European Union with a frame of mind that is more practical than emotional.