In order to achieve success, everyone faces Failure in the beginning and that’s where the experiences begin. When you fail, it’s not about giving up, it’s about giving it a try again, because at the right time, you’ll achieve your success. So, even me as a blogger faced a lot of failure earlier, but that gave me more strength and hope to achieve success ahead. And I am definitely approaching towards my success. Well, I have collected some inspirational failure quotes that you shouldn’t miss. These quotes will boost up your mind and give you more strength and hope to stop giving up! You’ll achieve Success, Trust me!
Every person, and especially every entrepreneur, should embrace failure with open arms. It is only through failure that we learn. Many of the world’s finest minds have learned this the hard way – here are some my favorite quotes on the importance of failure, and the road to success.
90+ Heart Touching Failure Quotes 2016
1. ) How do I define success? Let me tell you, money’s pretty nice. But having a lot of money does not automatically make you a successful person. What you want is money and meaning. You want your work to be meaningful, because meaning is what brings the real richness to your life.”
2. ) The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.”
3. ) All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.”
4. ) Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success”
5. ) Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
6. ) The middle of every successful project looks like a disaster.”
7. ) The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
8. ) Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.”
9. ) Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction.
10. ) Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
11. ) The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy in the world won’t work – if you won’t.
12. ) The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.
13. ) Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.”
14. ) You should pursue your passion. If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”
15. ) Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become.
16. ) Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”
17. ) The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
18. ) The road to success is always under construction”
19. ) Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”
20. ) Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom.”
21. ) Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
22. ) To do a common thing uncommonly well brings success.”
23. ) The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary.”
24. ) Success often comes to those who have the aptitude to see way down the road.
25. ) Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.
26. ) The secret of success is this: there is no secret of success.”
27. ) The secret to success: find out where people are going and get there first”
28. ) I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
29. ) No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or “get rich” in business by being a conformist.”
30. ) Your attitude is either the lock on, or the key to the door of your success.”
31. ) You will find the key to success under the alarm clock.”
32. ) Unless you’re willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won’t happen.”
33. ) The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.”
34. ) Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph.”
35. ) Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
36. ) The most successful people in life are generally those who have the best information.”
37. ) Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.”
38. ) Confidence is the hinge on the door to success.”
39. ) Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.”
40. ) The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.
41. ) People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
42. ) Failure is success if we learn from it.
43. ) I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
44. ) Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.”
45. ) You have to really believe in what you’re doing, be passionate enough about it so that you will put in the hours and hard work that it takes to actually succeed there, and then you’ll be successful.”
46. ) The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.”
47. ) We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must first become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.”
48. ) Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.
49. ) A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.”
50. ) Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
51. ) Success is dependent on effort.”
52. ) Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.”
53. ) Failure is success if we learn from it.
54. ) Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.”
55. ) The day is committed to error and floundering; success and achievement are matters of long range.”
56. ) Long-term success is never achieved on our own. The phrase ‘a self-made man’ is a myth – all along the way we need support.”
57. ) The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
You May Also Check The 50 Cute And Best Trust Quotes 2016
58. ) Experience shows that success is due less to ability than to zeal. The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul.”
59. ) The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
60. ) Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude”
61. ) The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.”
62. ) Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.”
63. ) Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal.”
64. ) Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
65. ) Success is a journey, not a destination.
66. ) Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.”
67. ) As a rule, he or she who has the most information will have the greatest success in life.
68. ) How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
69. ) When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success.”
70. ) Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”
71. ) Success means doing the best we can with what we have.”
72. ) Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
73. ) Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops.”
74. ) The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
75. ) The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”
76. ) Self-trust is the first secret of success.”
77. ) The best revenge is massive success.”
78. ) When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success.
79. ) Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be”
80. ) When you want to succeed as bad you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
81. ) Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.”
82. ) If you care at all,you’ll get some results. If you care enough, you’ll get incredible results.
83. ) Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
84. ) Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
85. ) Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.”
86. ) To me success would be to be able to do your very best in everything you do.
87. ) In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
88. ) To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you”
89. ) In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.
90. ) Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
91. ) To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart”
92. ) It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.”
93. ) Self-trust is the first secret of success.
94. ) Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
95. ) Not in time, place, or circumstances, but in the man lies success.”
96. ) A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
97. ) Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
98. ) Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
99. ) Action is the foundational key to all success.
100. ) Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.”
101. ) “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want”.
102. ) You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
103. ) “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.”
104. ) I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
105. ) “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
106. ) “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
107. ) I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
108. ) “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?”
109. ) “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.”
110. ) “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.”
111. ) “We are all failures – at least the best of us are.”
112. ) “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy
113. ) “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
114. ) “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.”
115. ) “Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.”
See Also The Best Latest Romantic Whatsapp Status in Hindi of 2016
116. ) “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
117. ) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
118. ) “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”
119. ) “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”
120. ) “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.”
121. ) “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.”
122. ) “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space”
123. ) “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
124. ) “It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure”.
125. ) “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
126. ) “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes
127. ) “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
128. ) “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
129. ) “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.”
130. ) “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”
131. ) “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
132. ) “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be”
133. ) “The only failure is not to try.”
134. ) “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever”
135. ) “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.”
136. ) “I’d rather be partly great than entirely useless.”
137. ) “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”
138. ) “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.”
139. ) “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
140. ) “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of a greater or equal benefit.