15 Shabaan is celebrated as Shab-e-Barat among muslim world. Its very festive religious event and most of the Muslims believe that all the decisions are taken and written on this night about the death and life of everyone. Some people say that his leaf was fallen so he is dead before next shab-e-barat. We cant ignore the importance of this blessed night so alot of Muslims ask for forgiveness of all his sins and bad deeds from GOD and all other people so they can rest in eternal life. Keeping this in mind we made up some status ideas to share with muslim friends on whatsapp and even on facebook to share the blessing of this shab-e-barat with the help of beautiful status on your whatsapp along with a relevant dp.
Following Whatsapp Status are taken from different sources to provide you best status ideas in english,hindi urdu and arabic under one single post. So read it out.
30+ Shab-e-Barat Status For Whatsapp and Facebook
1. ) In Arabic language, however, the day is known as Lailatul Bara’at, meaning the night of emancipation.
2. ) Your life is too short so take this opportunity,Recite the Quran and Namaz.
3. ) you recite Sura Yaseen 3 time, and Allah pak protect you in your coming life.
4. ) The night of Shab-E-Barat also commemorates the entry of Prophet Muhammad pbuh into the city of Mecca. However, Shia Muslims associate this night with the birth of their last Imam.
5. ) Colourful fire works keep dazzling the skies as the Muslims stay awake on the night of Shab-E-Barat. This is due to a belief that Allah writes the destinies of all living beings for the coming years in heavens during the night.
6. ) Shab-e-Barat Is To B Arrived Soon Our Future Of Life Or Death Will Be Written That Night So I Openly Appologize To All Of U If Ever I Hv Hearted You Directly Or Indirectly Plz Forgive Me Remember Me In Ur Pray! God Bless You All
7. ) In month of Shaban, Shab-E-Barat is celebrated with pomp and enthusiasm by Muslims all over the world. On the night of Shab-E-Barat Allah writes the destinies of all men for the coming year by taking into account the deeds committed by them in the past.
8. ) Shab-e-Barat Is To B Arrived Soon Our Future Of Life Or Death Will Be Written That Night So I Openly Appologize To All Of U If Ever I Hv Hearted You Directly Or Indirectly Plz Forgive Me Remember Me In Ur Pray! God Bless You All
9. ) Shab e barat is 15th day month of Shaban, night spend in Namz and day spend with Fast.
10. ) Qaboliyat Par Aap Ki Barsat Ho, Aap Ki Khushiyon Se Mulaqat Ho, Khuahish Na Koi Rahe Baqi, Ye Aisa fortunate Shaban Ka Chand Ho.
1. ) Asslam-o-Alaikum 15 Shaban Ki Raat Anqareeb Hai, Is Raat Men Allah Taala Ki Bargah Me Aamal Name Pesh Kiye Jate Hen, Is Liye Men Apse Tah-e-Dil Se Muafi Mangta Hun, Meri Har Us Cheez Ki Jis Se Apko Takleef Pohnchi Ho Ya Dukh Hua Ho Ya Gheebat Kar Di Ho, Ap Mujhe Muaf Kar Den. Or Mene Bhi Apko Muaf Kya, Talib-e-Dua
12. ) Some though see Shab-E-Barat as the night of good fortune and a popular legend says that on this night the Prophet visits each house and relieves the pains of suffering humanity.
13. ) Shab-E-Barat is to arrive, Our future of Life or Death will b written this night. So i openly Apologize 2 u if i ever have hurt u directly or indirectly. Please Forgive Me.
14. ) It may be noted that there is no mention of Shab-E-Barat in the Holy Quran. However, Sura Dukhan does mentions about Laila Mubaraka, which, according to the learned scholars of the Holy Quran and the Hadith, is Shab-E-Barat.
15. ) Hawa ko khushbu MUBARAK Fortunate Fiza ko mausum Fiza ko mausum MUBARAK Fortunate Chaman ko gul MUBARAK Chaman ko gul fortunate Aapko humari taraf se SHAB.E.BARAT ki raat MUBARAK. Aapko humari extent ki raat se SHAB.E.BARAT fortunate.
16. ) Rehmaton Ki Aai Hy Raat, Dua Hy Aap SAda Rahen Aabad Dua, Men Rakhna Hamen B Yaad Mubarak, Ho Apko.
17. ) Allah pak forgive us with the blessing of this night.
18. ) The festival is celebrated held either on the thirteenth or on the fourteenth day of Shaban, the eighth month of the Muslim year. This happens to be fifteen days before the beginning of Holy Month of Ramadan.
19. ) Shab-E-Barat means the night of forgiveness or Day of Atonement. People pray to Allah both in preparation for Ramadan and for the forgiveness of the sins committed by them. The festival is also known as Boraks Nigh.
20. ) Focuses on your prayers because prayer change the things.
You Can Also Check The 200+ Best Whatsapp Status For Love 2016
21. ) Shab e barat night is a holy, this holy night is coming so be careful about it.
22. ) Happy shab e barat to all my friends and family and all Muslims.
23. ) This night have some special prayers regarding this and some aayat.
24. ) This night is a gift of Allah pak so open your arms and receive it and say thanks to Allah pak through your prayers.
25. ) Jo Aaj Ki Raat 3 Martaba Surah Yaseen Parhay Ga Allah Uski Umar Me Barkat Rizk Me Izafa Aur Farakhi Aur Naghani Afaat Say Mehfooz Rakhay Ga.
26. ) In Persian language, ‘Shab’ means night and ‘Barat’ means ‘the night of commission or assignment’.
27. ) This night very important night in Islamic history because its night of forgiveness.
28. ) Celebrations Skies light up on the night of Shab-E-Barat as the festival is celebrated in the night. Houses and streets are are also illuminated by candles and strands of electric bulbs to provide a joyful ambiance to the festival.
29. ) Rehmaton ki hai ye raat, Namazon ka rakhna sath, Manwa lena rab se har baat, Duaon men rakhna yaad, Mubarak ho ap ko, Shab-e-barat
30. ) Allah pak plan about our future in this night like about our life and death in coming year.
31. ) Aj Rat Faisle Ki Ghari He Kal Sab Ki Zindagi Moat Ka Faisla Ho Jaye Ga Mujhe Nahi Malum K Mere Pas Ktna Waqt Reh Gaya He Ic Lye Jane Anjane Me Mene Apk Sath Zyadti Ki Ya Dil Dukhaya Us K Lye M Mazrat Khawah Hun Ic Umeed Pr K Ap Mujhe Maaf Kr Den Ge Shayed Phr Mujhe Mohlat Na Ml Sake Allah Ap Pr Rehmat Kre
32. ) I’m sorry 4 evrthng..BCuz today Night is 15th of Shaban,May b My leaf fall away & may be this would b My last year of life..I am sorry If I ever brought a single tear in Ur Eyes..Do Forgive Me.Just Apni zuban se bol dena k “Main ne Aap ko Maaf kiya”
33. ) * * * * * * * * *Shab-e-Barat* **mubarik ho** Aey ALLAH aj me tujse sb k lye mangta hon, ” Kamil Iman” “Sacha Yaqin” “Kushada Rizq” “Ajizi or Pyar krne wala Dil” Tera Zikr krne wali Zuban” Halal or Pak Rozi” “Sache Dil se mot se phly ki Tauba “Mot k waqt Kalma or Asani” “Marne k bad …
34. ) This is blessing night so please focus on your prayers, and say thanks to Allah pak with Nafal Namaz.
35. ) Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat, Namazon ka rakhna sath, Manwa laina rab say her bat, Duaon main rakhna yaad, Mubarak ho aap ko.
You May Also Check The 300+ Outstanding Whatsapp Online Status And Quotes 2016
36. ) Today Is Shab E Raat The Night Of Blessing When The Deeds Of The Whole Human Year Is Presented Above When The Decisions Of “Life” And “Death” Are Made For The Next Year The Night Of “Ibadaat”
37. ) Huzur S.A.W Ne Frmaya Jo Shaks Shubrat Ki Mubarak De Ose Jannat Ki Bashart Dedo.