Self-Respect is everything that you have and you really have to keep care of it. Self-Respect will help you to keep your head higher when you face the world and keep yourself in dignity. Everybody has a self-respect and if you think that there is something for which you’ll sacrifice it, then that will be a VERY BAD IDEA! Respect and love yourself, no matter what others say or think about you. Be in your dignity! Keep your standard! Even we have also compiled a list of Self Respect quotes that you can read and follow. These are the best ones that we could find and they teach a great lesson about self-respect and love for ourselves. Read them and take a lesson! You’ll get to know about the value of your self-respect that you shouldn’t sacrifice it for anything in the world.
70 + Best Self Respect Quotes 2016:
1. ) You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
2. ) It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
3. ) If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can’t accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
4. ) When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
5. ) Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
6. ) The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
7. ) It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.
8. ) The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
9. ) There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.
10. ) There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.
11. ) Your problem is you’re… too busy holding onto your unworthiness.
12. ) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.
13. ) Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.
14. ) We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.
15. ) The most important opinion you have is the one you have of yourself, and the most significant things you say all day are those things you say to yourself.
16. ) If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.
17. ) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
18. ) Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
19. ) It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
20. ) The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.
21. ) If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.
22. ) You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.
23. ) Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
24. ) Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.
25. ) Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.
26. ) When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.
27. ) Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
Check Out Marathi Status.
28. ) Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
29. ) Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
30. ) Self-trust is the first secret of success.
31. ) I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
32. ) There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
33. ) I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
34. ) People who want the most approval get the least and the people who need approval the least get the most.
35. ) The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.
36. ) You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
37. ) You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
38. ) Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.
39. ) People may flatter themselves just as much by thinking that their faults are always present to other people’s minds, as if they believe that the world is always contemplating their individual charms and virtues.
40. ) She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself.
41. ) It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
42. ) Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
43. ) The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
44. ) Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right.
45. ) There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
46. ) If I am not for myself, who will be?
47. ) Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
48. ) If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
49. ) Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
50. ) Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
51. ) To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance
52. ) What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
53. ) To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.
54. ) I found in my research that the biggest reason people aren’t more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they’ll become self-indulgent. They believe self-criticism is what keeps them in line. Most people have gotten it wrong because our culture says being hard on yourself is the way to be.
55. ) You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
56. ) Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others.
57. ) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
58. ) Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.
59. ) Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
60. ) Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
61. ) Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
62. ) Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
63. ) You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
64. ) There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
65. ) Listen to your heart above all other voices.
66. ) Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world making the most of one’s best.
67. ) Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.
68. ) The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
69. ) What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.
70. ) A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life.
71. ) The tragedy is that so many people look for self-confidence and self-respect everywhere except within themselves, and so they fail in their search.
72. ) The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
73. ) The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.
74. ) People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
75. ) Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
76. ) Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.
77. ) It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
78. ) It is never too late to be what you might have been.
79. ) Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.
80. ) Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
81. ) Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.
82. ) You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
83. ) I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.