Photography is the simple way to take a photograph. It’s the easy way to store your memories with you friends, and family. The product of photography is an amazing thing that brings back some good memories of the past. If you are tired of searching for Inspirational and even Motivation Photography Quotes, we have put together 50+ Lovely Photography Status And Quotes. We are pretty sure that now most people can easily get Photography status after searching of below list & update their whatsapp & Facebook statuses & share to their partners.
Top 5 Photo Status
- 1 ) A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity.
- 2 ) In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.
- 3 ) Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.
- 4 ) The pictures are there, and you just take them.
- 5 ) Photography is a love affair with life.
Amazing Picture Status And Quotes
6 ) To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.
7 ) I like to photograph anyone before they know what their best angles are.
8 ) In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.
9 ) There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.
10 ) To me, photography is the simultaneous recognition in a fraction of a second of the significance of an event.
11 ) There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
12 ) One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you’d be stricken blind.
13 ) Photography helps people to see.
14 ) If I have any ‘message’ worth giving to a beginner it is that there are no short cuts in photography.
15 ) A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.
16 ) There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.
17 ) You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
- 18 ) The best images are the ones that retain their strength and impact over the years, regardless of the number of times they are viewed.
- 19 ) Photography for me is not looking, it’s feeling. If you can’t feel what you’re looking at, then you’re never going to get others to feel anything when they look at your pictures.
20 ) Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past.
Inpirational Photography Status
- 21 ) If your pictures aren’t good enough, you aren’t close enough.
- 22 ) My job as a portrait photographer is to seduce, amuse and entertain.
- 23 ) Which of my photographs is my favourite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.
- 24 ) I am not interested in shooting new things – I am interested to see things new.
25 ) Photography can only represent the present. Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past.
- 26 ) There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept.
- 27 ) Photography is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.
28 ) A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.
- 29 ) When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.
- 30 ) You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
- 31 ) If a photographer cares about the people before the lens and is compassionate, much is given. It is the photographer, not the camera, that is the instrument.
32 ) The photograph itself doesn’t interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.
33 ) It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.
34 ) When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!
35 ) There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
36 ) Always seeing something, never seeing nothing, being photographer
37 ) The eye should learn to listen before it looks.
38 ) When I look at my old pictures, all I can see is what I used to be but am no longer. I think: What I can see is what I am not.
39 ) Wherever there is light, one can photograph.
40 ) The camera makes you forget you’re there. It’s not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much.
Quotes About Photography
41 ) The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness .
42 ) When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
43 ) There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.
- 44 ) If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.
- 45 ) To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.
- 46 ) To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.
47 ) For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.
48 ) A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.
49 ) I think that emotional content is an image’s most important element, regardless of the photographic technique. Much of the work I see these days lacks the emotional impact to draw a reaction from viewers, or remain in their hearts.
Awesome Sayings About Best Photography
50 ) What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
51 ) A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.
52 ) A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.
53 ) You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.
- 54 ) Today everything exists to end in a photograph.
- 55 ) Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.
- 56 ) All photographs are memento mori. To take a photograph is to participate in another person’s (or thing’s) mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt.
- 57 ) Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.
58 ) I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers
59 ) It’s about reacting to what you see, hopefully without preconception. You can find pictures anywhere. It’s simply a matter of noticing things and organising them. You just have to care about what’s around you and have a concern with humanity and the human comedy.
60 ) To the complaint, ‘There are no people in these photographs,’ I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.
61 ) It is a cruel, ironical art, photography. The dragging of captured moments into the future; moments that should have been allowed to be evaporate into the past; should exist only in memories, glimpsed through the fog of events that came after. Photographs force us to see people before their future weighed them down..
62 ) A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
63 ) Notebook No photographer should be without one!
64 ) Sometimes I arrive just when God’s ready to have somone click the shutter.
65 ) I have to be as much diplomat as a photographer.
66 ) A camera is a tool for learning how to see without a camera.